- 1968 - Leeds International is established in Beirut as part of SEG (Sukkar Engineering Group), as a leading provider of processing machinery for consumer goods.
- 1975 - Leeds International relocates to Saudi Arabia due to the war in Lebanon.
- 1985 - Leeds International operations expand into the United Kingdom.
- 1994- Leeds entire workshop and its facilities were relocated in Beirut as a part of a sound belief in Lebanon’s reconstruction and lasting development
- 2003 - Leeds International, part of averda Group, is a pioneer in the steel services industry, serving clients across the MENA region from its workshop and offices in Beirut.
- 2014 - With 8,000 m2 production facilities and high-tech machinery, Leeds International is expanding its operations into new markets across the Middle East, Africa and Central Asia.
Leeds International strives to provide innovative, customized and top quality turn-key solutions to a broad range of clients across various industries. With a focus on steel services and project management solutions, we work hand in hand with our clients to provide them with the right tools to boost performance and achieve operational excellence.
By 2020, Leeds International aims at becoming among the top 20 leading providers of turn-key industrial and residential solutions within the Middle East and Africa. Starting from Lebanon, Leeds International will expand its operations progressively into the GCC, Africa and Central Asia to meet the booming construction market there.
Safety certificate: OHSAS 18001:2007 Quality certificate: ISO 9001:2008