- RECYCLO was established in 2003 within a hangar on Leeds premises.
- RECYCLO turns post-consumer & heavily contaminated polyethylene & polypropylene plastic into high-quality plastic pellets & flakes for various production applications.
- Technology and innovation are used for sorting, stripping, sifting, shredding, granulating, washing, drying and compounding all plastic waste.
- Recyclo exports most of its products to the Middle East, Africa and Europe.
- Low- or high-density polyethylene (LDPE, HDPE) pellets (granules) and flakes
- Polypropylene (PP) flakes
- Injection or Blow molding grades
- No bad odor
- Irrigation ducts
- High density PE pipes
- Plastic bags and bottles
Call: 00961 5 430240/1/2 extension 13322